**Thailand Retreat - Part 6 **

goodbye at the tip of my lips...

woke up naturally without alarm beep next to me... i manage to catch the 8 in the morning sun... opened the curtain and mesmerizing the view before my eyes... sunshine reflection on the river water... so peaceful and calm... 

i cant help but awing in so much disbelief... after taking a series of selfies... i went to wash up and head out for my breakfast... and i must say... it is really the most chillex morning for a very long time... a think of nothing morning... greeted by beautiful sunshine and wonderful scenery of the river... greeted morning by Maii... i walked around feeling the peacefulness of the space while waiting for my breakfast...

felt so hard to say goodbye to this space while i sat by the river... stretching every single second just so i can record as much as i can in my head, so i can reminisce every frame in my head...

finally time has come, Bethany said she does not want to say goodbye because that is something very heavy for her lips... therefore we just wave at one another at the front porch... and there we are ...see you again somewhere in the future...

on the way to the airport i can see dark clouds starts to gather around in the sky... i hope that it wont rain until im off, as i said, i am afraid of turbulence... haha *silly me* at the airport after last minute shopping for souvenir and meal before boarding, I walked to my boarding gate and reminiscing my days here in this magical land, a land that is so familiar to me but yet strange to me...

and so I've boarded my flight, and rain starts to pour... not to mention its a heavy rain and strong wind howling... and i was so scare cause the flight is definitely going to be bumpy... and i prayed in my heart, hoping the storm will fade away before we take off... almost half an hour of waiting... i can feel the flight are moving...miracle happened... the rain stops and rainbow appears on side of the window... my emotions are pouring into my heart and mind, so much gratefulness beyond words and description, cause this picture is enough to tell a thousand words...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**