**wishing LIST**

its 2010~a decade of a century~ after another 9 decades~it'll be 22nd century~
where i guess most of us has turn to dust~
our grandchildren will be standing in front of our grave~thinking about us when we were alive~
sometimes i wonder~actually i wonder about lots of thing...
let's say this blog of mine~i blog until the day i die~
no one will manage this blog anymore~so i guess it will still appear or exist in the internet world~
but will be forgotten deep into the internet world~ and i even wonder will i still blog my last word here or not~i guess my life is until 80~ haha~let's not think about this far future~

well~my wish of this year~actually got 10~hehe

1.stay slim
2.my relationship with friend,family or love is smoother then lotion~of tofu if you want
3.score at least level 2 for my BA degree (cross my finger)
4.join team and participate BATTLEGROUND 2010
5.join dancing lesson
6.get my jumpsuit as my new year clothes
7.get BB cream as my make up thingy cause i need it~my skin~(tsk tsk)
8.hope to get DKNY be delicious perfume as presents~(birthday)
9.hope to have a birthday party~(replace my 21st)
10. EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND WEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















SHE IS MY GODDESS~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**