**Listening...**

**Listening…**

Listening to the old songs…

Was once I never really cared…

Never thought that, how creative a song writer can be…

A song composer can be…

Or maybe how real they are…to life…to the thing that we face…

When you are still here…

Listening to the voice of the singer…

Bring back my emotion towards everything…

Old song might sounds kind of last seasons thingy…

But then they really understand what you had in mind…

What you fell…in your very deep heart cores…

Celine Dion --- “The Power of Love”

: “Cause I’m your Lady, and you are my Man”

A simple sentence to show that 1 just purely want to love another, be the other half of another, vow to another because the love between them.

Diana Ross ---“When You Tell Me That You Love Me”

: “Every time you touch me, I’ve become a hero. I’ll make you safe no matter where your are and bring you everything you ask for, nothing is about me, I’m shinning like a candle in the dark, WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME”

1 can sacrifice himself or herself just because he or she truly love his or her another part, Selfless sacrifices without asking what he or she will get after what they gave, but all they want is just that their the other half honestly, from their heart they said truly to them that they love them truly deeply.

: “In the world without you, I will always hunger, all I need is your love, to make me stronger~”

Love can make people so strong, no matter what sort pf problem they encounter, to these people it turn out to be a piece of cake.

# (hehe…I got robbed months ago, I lost my wallet and cell phone in a flash. I’m scared but my loved was there to calm me down, even I’m terrified with that incident, unbelievable, I felt it’s ok and calm down at last.

Whitney Houston --- I Will Always Love You

: “ Bitter sweet memories, that is all I’m taking with me, so goodbye~ please don’t cry, we both know I’m not what you, you need…and I~ will always love you~ will always love you…”

The Sweet memories and bitter one, I can’t forget and wouldn’t forget, as I’m moving on with my life, these will follow me along till the day I die… no choice that we have to say goodbye, this ending cost us, our tears, since we had already know we can’t walk with each other anymore… maybe what you told me is truth. Or lies…I have no right to seek anymore… even the truth is cruel to me; I will always love you…

#(After that robbed incident, 3 days after that, I lost my love one…haha, so pitiful, maybe he found someone better then me, what I can give it’s just not enough bah~ within 7 days… I lost my most cherish things of all…)

: “ I hope life treat you kind, and I hope you have what you dream of, and I wish you joy~ and happiness, but out of all this I wish you~ LOVE~”

Even I suffered all the bad cost, but luckily you already left…

Let the bad thing come to me, so you will live happily and safely… I once hated you so much but my feeling to you makes me can no longer angry with your choices…and accepted that you head for another one…

May you happy always…I can’t give this wishes to you…but here

Happy Birthday ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**