**candy you willl never get to taste**

girls and boys~
boys and girls~

i always love to see girls win~

see girls kick butt~
see how girls hook up a guy and throw them away~
sometimes it might be a bit slutty and bitch~or so~
but then sometimes those dude are not meant to be pity~
they do wrong things more then girls~
to someone we can be as tame as a goat~
to tread i choose not to sit quite~i thought i can let people hurt me and just let them go ahead then im consider doing good~
BUT THEN someone inspire me~
she say be dumb to someone and be smart to someone else

im agree~now
your fight back maybe might be countinuos~
but at least this right back will be an alarm to them~
let them know~ you are not easy to mess with~

i always love the feeling wherepeople try to get me~
but then cannot get me~ after they thought they had the chance~
well these people are only flirty ass and people that gave me dick face~though that they are COOL
and yea being playful is not your fault~stop give yourself execuse
be a real MAN~
carry your responsibility~

after so many experience~why I let people came in and out from my heart and soul~
when i can choose people to open my heart to~
i will still be truth to anyone like old times~
but its just one thing~
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING~
and I CAN CAUGHT YOU WITHOUT YOU EVEN REALIZE IM CLOSE~
precious things, things that is hard to get~always desired by them~and to make thme hunger over you~
i guess we (to all de girls and bottom *PLU*)
why dont we name ourself candy?


A CANDY WHERE THEY CAN NEVER TASTE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**