my LIST

now....let me see ...ok
this is de list of "WHAT I'M GOIN 2 DO in SePtember!!"

1)save at least RM200 a month
: can do,why?how? my mom gv me money everyday keep as much as i can...
RM100 for my payment of my camera... another RM100 for a silver pendant...

2)improve english & learn JApanESE from LYdia...

3)accomplish critical studies essay untill question 7
:status now,haha question 3

4)mus start dancing practice...

5)reach 26 inches for my waist
:status now,27 n mus keep it all de time

6)mus buy jolin mtv DVD!!!

THINGS to BUy:

pendant,clothes,ayumi hamasaki STARTIN,jolin mtv DVD

wakaka
btw i bought a clothes from PDI yesterday, so like it wear it on tuesday...
why not 2moLo?? 2molo need 2 use chatcoal ah!!

^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**