**Thailand Retreat - Part 4 **

it was a 3 days 2 nights stay in Chiang Mai... because I have yet to explore all the place there, therefore i will be back for more of that magical place...

on the first night in ChiangMai, I've dated my bunch for a dinner night out at a famous restaurant in Chiang Mai and it was exquisite... beautiful scenery in the garden, stuffing seafood and down it with ice cold beer and follow by a bunch of gossip and catch up...  (I'm blogging this part of my memory in exactly after months )  haha talk about nostalgic.. after dinner we went for a massage however, they massage parlor outside my stay are sadly full house, therefore they have no choice but to walk back their stay and stop by any potential place to indulge some good Thai Massage to ease that sore muscle...

second day, we went to numerous sight and done few nice activity such as gun shooting, ATP riding, visit to Tiger Zoo and non the less temple(s) to explore. Talk about once a life time experience. That Chiang Mai is the first place for me to fire a bullet.

 Hah! This bitch is on FIRE! Hitchu with that DDu Du DDu Du


ATP Ride


The Tiger Utopia

non the lest a temple on a mountain that almost spin all my food our from my esophagus. The view was spectacular and breeze is refreshing. I must say it worth every spinning second on the way up.

After the temple, we all went back to our respective stays and took a shower. We met for a massage and spa right before the dinner. and this cutie pie wore the T-shirt I bought for her during the days I was in Bangkok.

Not to mention during this time, i'm feeling under the weather, and I can feel a slight fever kicking and headache kicking in. It did get better after the massage. After that we went for dinner at Hard Rock cafe! Talking about HARD ROCK!

my head hurts like a biatch... and i thought it was a goodbye for that night after back to hotel... but the next day before my way back to Bangkok... Tanya picked me up from my place and we hang out right before my train back to Bangkok. We went to a temple and I've made donation on behalf of my sister and parents to pray for some good luck for this year. Yes, this is how we pray...hahaha

lastly we went to this arty farty place and browse really quick and didn't get to spend decent time cause of my tight schedule...SO SAD but this is a sign for me to go back there again for this! RAWRs I wrapped up my last day in Chiang Mai with so many hugs from my love ones before leaving.

There was a thousand feeling when I walked away...unexpectedly, this lil boy hug me before I leave and I was moved... but in a very good way...

I board my train sharp without delay, and this time, i travel back in VIP booth where i had the entire cube to myself. It was raining heavily that evening, as if Chiang Mai is having such a hard feeling seeing me leaving. Worry not, i will be back to you once again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**