**me, IN**

**HEY BEAUTIFUL BOY~LET ME LOVE YOU~RIGHT NOW**

hehe this song sing by WONDERGIRLS 
and after look at the lyrics
i'm like WOW!! should have look at it earlier 

cause 

it is like TOUGH BITCH 101~ hehe be tough~ray be tough~ hehe

TEEHEE 

this song makes me wanna learn POLEDANCE so badly~
i will learn that right after i get a stable job~

OH JOB OH JOB!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!!

BLOODY HELL~



LYRICS & TRANSLATION

Hey beautiful boy
Let me love you
Right now, right now, right now, right now

Honestly, I dreamed about you again today (So real)
In the dream, you were sweeter than anyone else (So sweet yeah)
On your wet lips, kiss
You caressed my cheeks
So flying – I want to fall asleep again baby

* I see you once, twice, and I keep on missing you
Boy I wanna nana nanana don’t you wanna nanana na
I miss you and I want to hug you and I wanna make you only mine
Boy I wanna nana nanana don’t you wanna nanana na

It doesn’t matter if you’re someone’s lover (don’t care)
If you want me too, that’s all that matters (all set)
I pretend not to know and touch your hand
Baby don’t you feel something
That’s right – what other words are needed?

 I see you once, twice, several times but I don’t get sick of you
Just by looking at you doesn’t satisfy me
So that no one else can look at you,
I’m gonna make you mine, only mine from now on
Be my beautiful baby Boy I wanna nanana na
Wanna be your one and only
Don’t you wanna nanana na



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**