**end-bell**

it's my 1st post in Dec hello Christmas month ...
though i know it's going to be a single Christmas this year...but i have plan
UP ALREADY FOR THE WHOLE MONTH...

quite a few big thing and few big event i need to PRAY FOR...
1st is definitely hoping to get my job from ZhiXuan company cause

from what she told me that i can present design to customer
to design for customer DON'T NEED TO TALK About PRICE

AWESOME RIGHT!?

so i hope i can get this job somehow~

than i received an invitation from my ex-company to attend their Christmas party on 16th Dec
should i go?
THOUGH I've already promise that i will show up somehow
but should i go?


on 17th Dec KBU gang is going to have a gathering AWESOME just rang my door bell with an invitation Card in his hand~WOOT 

all i need now is a hot stud with a hot car waiting for me to get on board and send me to my PARTEI

ahahaha

and on Christmas itself i have beautiful Fraser Hill night stay over with my other best Friends

THUS THUS

it's going to be a busy Dec before the end bell ring for 2011 and ring for the beginning of 2012...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**