**SPIN-ning**

today met up with my aunt and discuss the overall design
and they accept it... next stage will be applying material
but now i need to design a mobilize kiosk where they can move in and out as they want
so all together i have 1 mobilize kiosk...KIOSK...and a booth
including graphic work into it...
and guess what? i'm ready to do it...cause i manage to get so far and i can get further...

this opportunity is to be cherish and i shall work the best of it to gain my reputation...

like TOTALLY

shall exercise soon 
after that will be doing the work as i need to submit and meet the management people As Soon As
POSSIBLE

feel like wanna go for a vacation on my own...
preferably Taiwan since i can speak Mandarin and read Mandarin...
China i want to go but definitely not alone...
cause it's not safe at all...

Taiwan i guess somehow safer than a country that has been name as inhumanity like China though 
NO OFFENSE WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINA PREVIOUSLY totally makes me believe
those people are damn cold hearted and brain mal-function 

well well well~
i miss him again~hoho >.< shy shy leh~ holding my bear bear and spin spin spin spin....

so the past 2 days my facebook started spam by a lady with nonsenses 
a WAR was triggered and I WON!!

what can i say im awesome not just by said but TRUTH AND FACTUAL PROVEN

hmmmmm

dududududu~
oh i really miss him luo~ >.< holding my bear bear and spin spin spin spin spin spin spin.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**