**PAPI**

PAPI - JENNIFER LOPEZ

just found the song this noon
and i'm rocking my body and wish i can dance with my papi

haha

my skin returns to its original glow before 
and i totally realize that beneath the sky there wont be any ugly people
but lazy people
and lazy won't get you near anywhere
and this totally show me so
it paid off cause people saw the results!!! 

YEAH

even slim down already my friends said...
he said last time he saw me 
i gone bigger
and i know right!!!!!!

so now everyday i do yoga and dance
except Monday and Thursday cheer practise
subsequent days i will do milk bath - GoodDay
subsequent days i will do hydration mask from SkinFood - ALOE VERA

everyday i will wash my face with Quacker Oats~
approve my skins a lot!

i totally walking there!!
to be fair 

WAHAHA

im broke T.T

COUNTDOWN KOREAN WAVE CONCERT 2011 
3 DAYS MORE!!

YEAH!

MS.SAM . MS.CLAIRE . MR.OOI .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**