**in or out of the zone**

bullets is back...
training on Monday was awesome...coach teach us back hand spring
guess what...

I DID IT! though with help~BUT I DID IT WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF PAIN!

since i'm breaking every single comfort zone i had in my life...
why i back down from the job i choose...

if you ask me if this job i choose is ever a mistake...
i can tell you it was never a mistake...

cause i realize not every people have the luxury to make mistakes repetitively...
and i should know better cause i knew it since i was in Form 5...
and yet now i know that It was me all along...
who is keeping myself away from doing this and that...

had a talk with Jack and Desmond regarding me quitting this job...
due to pressure and not so impressive result...
it was never anybody's fault...
it was me myself keep thinking i can do it but i can't be perfect score all the time...

i told them i want to do something i like instead of forcing myself to do something i hated so...

they remind me something some how...

my goal and my understanding...
i have a dream that i always tell people...
to have an ID FIRM and a FASHION line...
but why do i choose ID?
cause i know thats to keep my basic needs running and well supply...
so i can only step up to my DREAM- fashion...

it was my understanding of life that if you failed to feed yourself...
what sorta dream you still wanna have?

if i keep doing the things i like~instead of stepping out~staying in the comfort zone
won't get me far...
like i can do split with my left leg instead of right~cause i always train my left leg instead the right one~but now my right leg is getting it~cause if you do it~you will get it

IF YOU FOCUS~

you will get it~
i believe

i guess now...is to make my decision~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**