** how heart warming if i can hear you say...**

 I LOVED YOU TONIGHT

ironic / epic joke of the year or a life time 
when you plan to quit your job
you see results and customer comes back and demand you to do his / her job
what should i tell this customer that I've quit?

THINK about that later for now im still working here it's better of i just be a good designer
and do my job so the one who pick up my job have less worries and problems

i manage to have good order 
i'm glad
but yet not enough to satisfy what i want to do and become
narrow place and enough for someone who have big desire

ELLEH~

anyhow clean up my place for sure and clean up my colleagues space and i gave her 
my space~i helped her organized those files nicely arrange those material
easier for her reach 

i'm kind right?

AWESOME LAH~

miss being in love whenever i look at other people
but i would happen to think again those bad moments of it
at times me myself wondering the same old stuff
about what i want and what sorta relationships im looking for
technically i kept my words and knows that love is a lesson so through one and another one
i learn how to love and how to stop when thing goes wrong

if you ask me am i ready for a relationship well

can i put a 50/50

cause i don't want wind up being emo over stuff~and yeap 
when i look at my time and age 23 
young but never too early to have a stable relationships right 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

enjoy this song ya ^.^

JOHN WEST - LOVED YOU TONIGHT





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**