**shadow**


was sick...
am okay now...
i can't believe that i push myself this far...
even sick i'm still determine to go for training...
i've lost my mind...
even my mom start wondering if im still me...MYSELF...

don't ask me...im still figuring where i stand now...
even what my life wants now...
somehow, i have no idea, nor anyway to explain it either...

recently i wonder a lot about myself, how to explain, it's like part of me awaken for a reason,
half awaken and half asleep...that's why until now i'm still uncertain so...

it's closing in the idea of myself...

what i wish to do now seems to get clear whenever i can settle down and focus...
life need focus...and now i'm getting it...

if you ask me what i plan to do now, all i can tell you is...

"i no longer have any reason to cry for, but a reason to destroy myself and evolve..."

haha~sounds big...to me it is...

its 1am already better sleep before i get all sick again...

suddenly i have this sentence pop out today~i wonder if you wonder too?

"sometimes i wonder whose shadow i walk beneath, and who walk beneath my shadow..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**