**23rd**

what a number...
life feels like game that plays with so numbers...
i have made the 23rd cuts in my life...which i don't know how long is it gonna be...

but God exist...cause good things keep happening on me...since the day I am born...
i have a good mother...no one in the world can ever replace her...
i have good family...though there is one that's not that good~*shall not go there*
i learned to be a good person...CAUSE of my family...

nevertheless at this long path of mine...
I'm not alone at all...

cause i have you all here with me...

my 23rd birthday celebrated at BULGOGI a KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT...at KOTA DAMANSARA

WHERE good food are served...

this man that make this thing happen~he says its just a dinner~
to me...I'm a grateful person...whatever you do is everything to me...
i wanna hold you so tight to tell you how grateful I am...

this woman...she did things quietly behind...and i know always that she's the master mind of all
the surprises~
this party is the most completed party i ever had in my life...

i have all the best here with me...
my family of affair...
my sisters....
and my best friends...

what can be better than this?


the family of affair since 2007~

C.R.Y


the best friendsssssssssss ( who can have more than me??????)


the SISTER HOOD minus 2 as 1 is not SISTER instead brother in law
and another 1 self-proclaimed not a sister but brother but sister like (~.~)

and finally~the man that i can always trust in my entire life...
thank you so much for being here and there for me...
thank you ah sao^.^ for the lovely card you made for me...

to the girls...CLAIRE CHAN...LYDIA LOH...NATASHA LOO...BOON ENG...ADELINETUI...TANSEOHUN..MAHUISHAN...WEIGIN...

to the boys...YAOTINGFUNG...STEVENLEE...YEOWLOONG...JOHNATHANTEO...
NIGELLEE...MIKE...JEROMETHIA...MINGYAP...KELVIN....PATRICKOK

to the sisterhood family...JACK...ISAAC...JOHNATHAN...DOUGLAS...IVANJUEN...
DESMOND...

AND

all the people that wished me on my facebook wall~
I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU SO

THANKS GUYS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**