**my favorite day**

when you are SAD...the off day no loner cater to anyone but yourself...definitely enough to walk the whole KL as if there is nobody business...

APPARENTLY....

my life is always overwhelm with friends and family "suddenly occasion"
such car service...go here and there for family..."the husband" admitted to hospital due to food poisoning...and visited a friend that's CURRENTLY part-timing in 1utama...

WOW...

a day fully booked with stuff...recently, really have nothing much to do but concentrate in my career...always planning to strikes~nuff saying...

if can one day~i would just off my hp and go out the whole day without anyone calling me...
just do whatever i want...
don't get me wrong...im not emo over stuff...

just seeking for someway to get what im doing and make it right~


currently obsess with this model from L.A - Ronnie Woo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**