**chasing shadows**

recently just work and outing...
i live a life...a busy life no denial at all...

the other day he text me a message follow up with a call~crying from the other side of the phone...
saying how much he miss me and regret...and wish to turn back times...
but sadly...
my heart hurts too...but i would never patch back with him...

3months has gone...
im glad that i've made an impact in his life...
that means i love him the right way but never appreciated at the end...
that's why the end was drawn...

KENA SAMAN...
i realize that these fella damn good with speed trap but darn sucks in catching thieves...
why are they so DUMB?

dear customer because of you, me and my colleague get a slice of dry beef ...
NO thank you very much!

recently knew a guy or 2 online~haven't meet~have this strange desire to know one of them...

BUT

when i tell it to my friend...
they gave me this awesome look...
AWESOME...
please put a bracket on it...

he is high profile...
but a gentlemen...

he might be a gaymanizer...
but a gentlemen...

he might be a CASANOVA...
but a gentlemen...(slap myself)

ah...WHAT THE HELL LA!!

DONT CARE LA~

The other day went out with darling(s) :

JOHNATHAN SIM...DOUGLAS PAPAN...IVAN SOONG

had dinner @ the curve - the apartment

to me their menu shrink...
food no longer up to a par...
but environment still fine with me...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**