**just 1 WORD**

if i want to say ONE word in describe all the up coming thing i have to say about....

my career~

PLEASE!!!

my family~

LOVES!!!

my friends~



RESPECTS!!!

my colleagues~

AWESOME!!!

myself~

SLIMMER or FITTER~

well Ms.Kon is back in Kay Elle went out with her and on Sunday~

Technically last Saturday and my Sunday is pure outing...from noon start and go down to the late night...

Saturday was whole day in 1U~sweeping my clothes~like a twister...
spent rm250 TTT (top to toe) so it's cheap after all~cause i never buy more TTT lower than rm300~i guess that's mainly because that you are poor...now~
POVERTY

starting March i ain't buying anymore clothes instead I WILL SAVED MONEY

FOR

my trip to TAIWAN....END OF THIS YEAR~
so i will find a TAIWAN bf after all~and i will ask him to move here~LOL~
let me enjoy my dreams...don't go wake me UP!!!

anyhow the whole Sunday spent it with Man Yee at Pavilion and Fahrenheit Uniqlo stuff ain't that nice also...it's like FOS...simple repetitive clothes.... repeat after repeat and repeat again...and again and again and again...

well Fashionable-ly repetitive for 3 bloody floors...DUH

it's so "INNOVATIVE" looking at their new attempt of Crystallizing the exterior of StarHill...
its not so impressive...i have no idea why putting cheapo tiles partially and glass partially instead of at a whole... it's glass...it make it look so Bulky and weird...

ew ew 101!!!

Chinese got 1 more day~it's time to say 22 years old...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**