**but yet**


people i meet~people i know~is change~from little teenager turns college~
people have all grown up...even ways at looking things has change... me too...somehow...
there are still something inside me remain as stubborn as i was...

yesterday i saw a wonderful moonlight cross the night sky...huge half moon...
the moon was so close to me for the 1st time after 22 years...
something touches me inside my heart...so warm...


but yet...

so lonely...

yesterday company was a blast...i've won the 1st runner up for the best dress of the night... the only male that won out of 5 women and 3 men...well extra RM300 for my account... at least i have some more money now~hehe~

yesterdays theme was MASQUERADE the DIAMOND MASK i made in college for KBU IAD Club finally is out for expose...and this mask brings me luck i guess...
and the god watches over me above...i really wish that i can wish for more...


but yet...


maybe i shouldn't be so greedy...

but yet...

i am greedy... i know my mom gave me enough stuff to work things out on my own...

but yet...


i just need a little more...as a matter a fact...i know what i want is something that cannot be change...or amend...im not satisfy with my own appearance...

i want myself to be more charming...
because i need it i guess...im not photogenic...
but i rock like i can...but not much of people can appreciate it i guess...hahahaihz...
always get compared before even know the people...


good looking=good people?

im not sure~

but yet...
i really wish i can be both...
but i dont think you can own both good things at the same time...

when sometimes i feel like i had already own the best things in my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**