**road 22**

22 years old, time sure flies these days~when all you can do was your work,work and more work...
you will never realize so...

i missed my 21 years old, end up in hospital with medicine, injection and also some screening text for my stomach that makes me puke my guts out...those days already gone, and make me lost my 21 years old celebration...though i have my friend to acc me though before i admitted...

this year i shared my birthday with one of the cutie in our class~ms.LAI SHEK YING~her's is 5th of may,
for mine is 6th may...

to me birthday is very important, to me~birthday is the day where you were born...
thanks to your mom bring you here to this world because of that day~i have a friend,lover or family like you~so YOU are very important to me^^

Birthday i thought we should have presents and lots of gifts etc to make birthday a real birthday~
eventually im wrong this time...all these time...not the present you buy and gift consider the real birthday~


but what can people do for you makes it meaningful~your birthday turn out to be important for them~
this means a lot~

i think ambush is in the trend right now, 1st i was ambush by my gang~johnathan sim, douglas, and mr.yeoh~ with their presents^^John tried so hard to hide away from me and make sure me STAY IN MY HOUSE when he is here~hahaha~this is cute~and so dear for them to think and do, plan all this surprises for me... my 1st ambush was a success~thank you john,douglas, and yeoh~

2nd ambush was done by 25 people~WHICH REALLY MAKE ME GO OH SO HIGH AND BADLY SHOCK~
i never have 6 cars lining together heading to my house~and this is like Queen kinda treatment from my fellow designer~
guys i was sad that afternoon~it seems like nobody cares about my birthday and didn't even remember they seems~through out the photoshoot~nobody mention~
i think i guess that's it~me~hubby~and my sista~
hmm~

but other then my husband~another important man in my life~made all this happen~YAO TING FUNG^^
this guy is my bestest friend in my college~he manage to gather all our gang of friends and ambush my house at 11++pm~all 25 of them~i wonder how he did it~
this guy always surprise me with his personality, with his tricks~ and i always fell for it~NOT FAIR!!!
to me he is the man~im like a weakling look at him from the back~always look up to him~
TING FUNG YOU'RE THE MAN~
ah sao(hui ying) you have the best~we are all jealous that you have the best and he have the perfect
girl like you~^^thanks for calling me wishing me from all the way from Australia~LOVE YOU MUCH~

Claire~you honey C~thanks for helping ting fung annoy me throughout the whole week~and keep it so so secretive~naughty people~you always here when i need someone to talk to and im lost i can see lights from far out~from despair i see hope^^ love you~oh~

Special Thank to Ms.ManyEE Sam
sei sui poh!!! scold me sei 8 poh~wuwuwu~still you did a great job by making sure of my location~you lil monster~miao~hehe mei mei~i hope we are bestest sis always oh^^muax~

FCA19teeners and newbie~welcome to my life and thank you all~for joining the birthday ambush program~ and you guys gave me the best birthday party for me in my 22 years of life~
thank you guys~ING HOU, JACKSON,JOHN,WILSON, RAFE, KELVIN,MING YAP,JEROME,WENDY,JAMES & ALEX~

you guys are the best!! promise me!! WE WILL BE BROTHERS FOREVER~

thank you girls~LYD,NAT,TZE LING, WAN HUI, AH MA, SEOHUN, WEITHING, BOON ENG, WENQI & SHEK YING~

you girls rock!! promise me!! WE WILL BE SISTERS FOREVER~

once again~thank you guys~giving me a remarkable birthday ever~
I LOVE YOU ALL~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**