**ambush**

god never leave me~when i was in shit i kinda blame the god wonder where he is when i need Him~

he gave me shits because he know that we can overcome this shit~when we overcome, He bless us with luck and love~

i feel it now~i was ambush by luck, by love~by my beloved friends~
was doing drawing not long ago,
suddenly my dad SUMMON me from below told me that 3 men outside looking for me~
in the dark i saw 3 shadow~
1 is the BIG FAT SHADOW
2nd is the TALL SKINNY SHADOW
3rd is the SHORT SKINNY SHADOW

NEVERTHELESS
IT WAS JOHNATHAN...DOUGLAS AKA PAPAN...and YEOH

john plan for me this ambush~he wanted to surprise me and HONEY J~you nailed it!
you make so intense and i have to hug and kiss you!!! i love you dear
and you too papan!! i love you too

mr.yeoh i can't love you because my sista will do it for me~thank you so much for joining us
and welcome you to our life~

my 1st birthday gives is the thing i pretty less invest on cause my money only sufficient for my clothes only (-.-)

anyway~

this is how my present looks like~SKIN FOOD yo~


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**