**Should've say NO**

" you should have say no~you should have gone home"
-taylor oh taylor swift-

she sang this song is oh so oh meaningful~
it's hard to say NO to a friend of yours when they are passionate inviting you to some place
or something
you just hard to say NO

i've benn invited alots of time to visit this talk of one of my friend~
but i don't know why~i just dont like it~but then i have to bump into them in the end~
this friend of mine just wanna share the experience with me~
i felt kinda bad refuse her by telling THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED im so sorry~
but then i don't know how to tell~i felt guilty to let someone down~not only my friend but also my family and relationships so certain times i rather sacrifice myself
and just go with the flow~
but then i really dont like leh~
how how how?
what can i do?
HONESTLY
do it or not still comes back to me~

(shoke my head)

well discover new songs from MTV this afternoon




Timbaland ft Nelly Furtado and SoShy (what's with the name)

Morning after Dark~

the beat is nice~

**hi my name is SoShy** O.o
**hi nama saya SangatMAlu** ??????????
**hi 我的名字是很害羞**????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**