**againts...**

1st time i felt so defeated~when everything go against me~im panic, lost, hatred and scare...
actually previously one or two things can't hurt me at all~
but this time too many hitting me at the same time, how am i suppose to stand strong?
1st Site is band
2nd Relationship is undergoing a non healthy mode
3rd a kind mom turn into an evil bitch that hunt you down every single thing you do

3 different things, 3 different huge problem, 3 impact that makes me go all the way down the drain
i use to hope for best~strike for the best...but now i have no more energy to do so...

i have no car how to go to the site when my mom is keep on bugging me for car where i need the car for it~
i cant relax and hangout with my love one when we are argue more then seeing each other,
is it indicating this relationship is no longer here?

i harm no one instead i help as many people as i can~
be kind but in return what i want is never i can get~
i hope nothing but just asking a nice relationship, im willing to do my work~with a hint of help~

i never cry in front of anybody~or sad over a project~but i cried in front of zhixuan just because my work is banned...i felt so silly that time~but i know that im not strong at all the times too~
but i dont give a damn~cause i know my friends still supporting me~and i have a man i can depend on~~
somehow~he have no time for me~then who can i depend on when im all breaking down~no body?

how to live? when the purpose of living no longer here~
what for we live? when the person or thing we need to live for is no more with us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**