**come back to me**

college kicked start yesterday with another project~
and im totally ready for it~this time not a shelter~
but a sculpture like thingy~
anyway~ a lot of man power that why im not worry~
all im worry is the concept can be delivered or not~

anyway the meeting is ok~
doing great~and went for lunch with bunch of people in my class woohoo

ate pan mee~and i then i pack for my hubby and went all the way to his house~
to bring him the food
as well hang out with him~
something weird happen~before i go home~we dropped by at 7-11 to get something to drink~

when i opened the door i saw a face that look so familiar~
he look like my 1st ex~he looked at me and i looked at him too~

but then i told myself its selayang~not ampang then i just forget about it~
though i realize that he was looking at me through out the way~

but whatever la~i've move on a zillion years ago~
so it doesn't influence me also~
here is
a song i wish to share by Utada Hikaru~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I
Pd_c0X1b3w

~picture OF the Day~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**