**T.G.I.F**

i went to claire's house today
seeking her help to edit my aunt's boutique Blog,
and she did a great job...
Claire thank you so much^^

and they (Claire's Family) let me earn RM16
by taking out neh~
because i was so afraid if i have to make them in cooked shape,
when i reach Claire's house, they are not having noodle instead they are having
COTTON...
so i decide to cook the noodle for them luo...
hehe and thank god!
the family likes it~

then at night, it's a small gathering of me and my secondary school mates and we had a great time!
talk too much i tell you ,
the place is actually a cafe call little tree
which they had replace 2046 cafe~both in Tmn Desa and Kuchai Lama if you know where
i went to Tmn Desa realize Isaac the organizer, said it's actually in Kuchai Lama
im like WHAT THE HEN!
but the end i manage to reach to the place and receive gifts from isaac~thank you dear^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**