**LoL de LMAO**

the presentation is over...
the work suppose to be done...

is done...

But...

it's just a beginning^^

of what? you might wonder~

REDO of MY MODEL!!

wahaha~
im so happy im re-doing it...
cause im SO PISS WITH THE CURRENT 1 I HAVE NOW~
and im so happy with the oppurtunity of doing it again~~
cause i can start from the basic all over again while others enjoying their life~
with shandy and ang pau in their palm~

ahahaha isn't that great~
AWESOME la!!

whatever it's my fault for being so slow and so BLUR~
last project people saw me improve...
thios time i fall back the same place~
what the heck is wrong with me~
my drawing...
i really want to shake myself up~
my gosh!!

anyway 2 weeks time..
i get to show my power again~

but before that let me live my life again~

CHEERS

PS at least i get a credit on MY 3D~@.@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**