**HAPPY NEW YEAR**its 2009~DAMN

i know im late for wishing people around me HAPPY NEW YEAR~
well too late better then doing nothing~hehe
anyway happy new year GUYs~GIRLs~

and damn i felt so old~gonna be 21 already~
IM NERVOUS...
i'm no longer a teenager...but a young adult~
yamehteh~

well its a round up for many days~
within these days i did so many things~
till i cant remember very well
well go back to new year countdown~
wEll major or u can say main planing has fallen due to my family needs me~
so

my hubby join me instead~
we went for dinner at desa petaling
western food then went home while then came out again to watched HANABI~
fireworks~

hehe

not really romantic but my 1st time i can get through a new year with someone i love~
hoho~

and then on de 2nd of January~
me and claireey deary went to watch ah ma's ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
stage performance~
well they have 2 parts~
ah ma starring in part 2 "no Exit"
the opening is stunning and breath taking~
me and Claire were scared~








































guess who is hidden behind~LOL S.E.A~de~

went for movie yesterday...
watched
"They Wait"
its a ghost movie...
it's a GOOD movie~
THE BEST GHOST MOVIE~EVER
cause they have ending...clear direction...
the ghost movie we always watched is the people own illusion not real
GHOST DOES NOT EXIST
and they ALL DIE~JU ON IS STUPID~!!
tHIS is what they always say~

and IM BORED
this movie though don't have strong casting
but they deliver it like profession~
it's a nice movie~

and i shriek fir quite sometimes too~by the way i watched it with my sis and my bf~hehehe
so he ate my tofu~
hahahahhaha~LOLz





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**