**effort and wishes**

oh my gosh~
i just realize that i didnt blog like so many days~
basically its because
im busy~
i have so many thinsg to say but no mood to blog~

furthermore...

its been kinda quite lately my blog~
hmm~

anyway~

lets just make it an online diary i presume...
wahaha~

anyway~

just a quick update~
i've started my new project~
this time is a booth ~ a promotional booth~
and my client (virtual) la~
is Estee Lauder...

promoting their very 1st in the world~a vibrating turbolash mascara~
DAMN!!
its vibrating somemore~
talk about technologically advance~
then basically the start of IAC (interior architecture in context) class
had started~last monday~
well~talk about last minute~i only choose my architect like very last 2 hours~
doing his research yada yada~
at 1st i was thinking of doing Frank Lyod Wringht's Falling Water...
BUT~
thank god i change my mind at the very last minute~
because i cant find a book or too much info about him~
then i decide to switch my target to the GLass HOuse~
well talk about LOL much~
the architect name share the same name like my bf~
Philip Johnson!!!
HAHA
and my bf name Philip too~
talk about coincident much~
although i did my work at the very last minute but my work was accepted
then other people that woke up the whole night digging for info~
NOT because they find wrong info or what~or they hard work does not pay~
WELL i BELIEVE IT DOES PAY K~
IT"S BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DOING THE SAME THING AND LECTURER IS PISSING DEKAT SANA~
and what can i say ~
sometimese choose some quite or normy stuff aint really a bad idea actually~
wahaha~
well Christmas is closing~well tomorrow is the day~
WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR~
LAST FRIDAY WENT TO DESA PARK CITY to have our most expensive lunch EVER!!
but it was nice~
besides the garden there is like an EDEN
well contemporary EDEn i can say~
when i have the photo then i will upload and show it la^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**