**Songs**

peaceful~really~these few days songs is my best companion in my empty house~
flipping photo album with a cup of green tea and a few piece of moon cake
(not to mention still got 1 more Piece in the box)
listening to song quietly in my room~
air-con cozy breath dance with the scene of my candle~
aroma playing the mood in the air~

memories play with songs in my head~
"wow, i have came so far"
and not to mention the song hit me with a picture~
every song seems to have their own rightful owner~
haha~as in this song make me think of someone and so~
lemme make a list~

Hubby - Kaleidoscope & Honey (Ayumi Hamasaki)

Claire - Fall for You (Secondhand Serenade)

Natasha - Buttons (Pussycat Dolls)

Lydia - some Japanese Rock Punk song ( ???)

Johnathan - Dugong Mieru Noka (Cocco)

Douglas - Only An Ocean Away (Sarah Brightman)

Ivan - Outta this Club (Pussycat Dolls)

Brownie - When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls)

Zhixuan - Because You Live (Jesse McCartney)

Keith Looi & Ing Hou- 爱无赦 (Jolin Tsai)

Alex Goh - 美人鱼 (Jj Lin)

Tian Wei - 小小 (Joey Yung)

1st Ex - Together When... (Ayumi Hamasaki)

2nd Ex - Take a Bow (Rihanna)

Salmon Fish mei mei - Rising Sun (TvxQ)

Wei Sheng - 甜甜圈

JackJAck - Low

Dan - Testify to Love (???)

My Real Sis (Jin) - 轨迹 (Jay Chou)

Wesley - Bye bye (Mariah Carey)


hehe~
i think why i have such impression is because they send me or we listen together before~
thats why when these songs play~
automatically the face will appears~

and there is a song represent me too~
Ayumi Hamasaki - Walking Proud
can never separate myself from this song~

i cut my hair already~aint gonna post the picture untill college starts^^ haha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**