**my Dream came TRUE**













































































so~
this 4 picture~i mean sticker picture~
me and my hubby took it on thursday~
at Sg.wang~
haha~right after i get my new clothes~
from PADINI~
and he (hubby) say i look like some kind of student~
wahaha~and then he pass me his specs (frame)
then it even like~Boost up the whole student alike look~
wahaha~
and i think i was cute too~ (thick skin in my face)
wahaha~

anyway~then we walk around~
holding hands~and we are just dont care~
then we drop by at J.co donut to have our little tea time break~
guess what~
we bought 1/2 dozen of donuts already~
and 2 cup of ice lemon tea~THEN~
on the tray~im about to take~
suddenly~!
the staff gave me another 2 donuts~
I WAS like~

Me: ERM, its not mine~
The Staff: oh oh its a complimentary~
Me: oh oh i SEE~k thank you~

then i walk off to our table~
then i told my hubby~

we have all together 8 DONUTS together~
hmmm
HOW THE HELL ARE WE SuPPOSE TO FINISH IT???

then we look at each other~
nah we just keep it la~

then we walk to Sg.wang and took our picture~
yea~
as you can see above~
muahaha~

after that we go for movie at times square~
WE WATCHED WALLA.E~
its WALL.E but i just cant help myself call him WALLA.E
haha~then my hubby screaming in my face~laughing like looney~
then~
we went walk around at times square~
and also show him my PARAPARA skill~

hehe~
as usual~he say im so cute~
haha~he is the cutest la~
blekZ~
then we head to the movie~

tell you la~WALL.E is the best movie ever~!!

well~due to he got an interview at mid valley on friday~
again~
he came my house for the second stay in my house~
after my set up @ times Square~
the Ramadhan Fair~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**