**9 MALLS**

haha~piece of cAke~
yesterday(monday) my duty is to become the moon goddess~
and distribute mooncake to 9 different mall's managements~
ALL BY MYSELF

here is the routine: -

Pearl Point - Hartamas - Kepong Jusco - Berjaya Times Square - KLCC - Jusco Maluri - South City Plaza - IOI Mall - Sunway Pyramid

supposedly Leisure Mall in Cheras too~but thank god~no need~
haha~my aunt doubted that if i manage to finish it by today~
and so am i~
but i guess when you have the heart to do~you will sure bale to complete the task~
no matter how~
yesterday the traffic quite friendly...at least no jam~
wahaha~
so manage to deliver all in time~
just very tiring that you have to bloody hell look for the parking etc...

after that i return to my house~
with SMILE~happy that i completed the task~
my mum din cook cause we are celebrating my cousin birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR JIA XIN~

then that night~
IVAN call for my help~
he need help on perspectives drawing~

and that night im actually sick already~FLU and fever~
but it was all just beginning~
so tuesday night~
ivan came my house~

and helped him on his work~
and he is soon like my brother already~
or maybe sisterS?
haha~
he will kill me if he read my post~
wahaha~

and so~for the past 2 days~
both thursday and friday~

about my date~i will post it later~my flu is still sticking here~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**