**Was..**

blogging under moon and sky really is the first time...
breeze was blowing gently tickle the edge of my hairs,
give me a gentle jump start to wake up my senses...
listen to ayumi's song...i havent come to this level of calm and soothing like almost forever...
except my lil cousin sis playing her piano totally out of tune...
hahaha~well just 3 years old~
lil cutie~

another busy day...now since im done with design work now i have to assist my accountant for filling and some other account stuff...
now im a account admin clerk~
WELL
talk about irrelevant and multi task~
^^v proud of myself~

went to a web making company today...with my aunt's partner - - - Desmond
to choose a name for the web and so...well talk about conflict in between designer and businessman~LOL
his way of thinking are TOO commercial...
we love uniqueness~
they like simple and straight...
haihz~
talk about creativity please PEOPLE~
oh please!!!!!

haihz~he want me to "create" a name...
please~
hoW??
well~
imagine you want to sell your clothes on a web~
what kind of name will you give FOR YOUR WEB?

**OPEN FOR IDEAS**

was so funny~
was missing someone~
was thinking of my past~
were in love with you~

but it's all just WAS~

cannot bring forward~cause no use to bring along when its just another troublesome...
tonight i expect more winds~
come on blow my thoughts to you~
let wind tell you how much i miss you~
i don't dare to tell you~or show you~

cause your endurance no more needed ...cause you are no longer here~
why still missing you?

oh emo emo~

by the way~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LARGE SIS~ ..........10TH OF AUG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG CHING HUAN~
HAPPY BRITHDAY ANDREW HAR... for them 11th of Aug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**