**some fortunE tellEr**

yesterday went to bangsar~
my aunt and the contractor need to mark up the space for rent...
and so on~
where i sit my butt comfortably over the other side at starbucks coffee~
doing my design both logo / signboard
and name card~
its like HOW TO DO WITHOUT ILLUSTRATOR WOH~

so i just doodle over there~
both drawing paad and also microsoftwords~

well before i walk to starbucks~
i stand inside my shop~
suddenly this Singh walked in and come to me with a card~
name card i study it~
he is a fortune teller see~
and he say i have a very funny face~
i was like~(asshole)
then he say: "i see your face, i see 2 people likes you~and you only like 1 of them,come let me tell you more"
i was like "no thanks"
man he is very hard to get chase away~
untill 3 of my contractor walk out from the back and stand behind me...

MY HEROES~

then my heart actually was kinda scared~
cause he is hell right...
i dont know whcih 2 likes me but so far i think so is that 2~
but my heart really only like that 1~of them~
so i was like wow~he is good~but the funny face part does piss me off~

so as i was in starbucks~
with my frappucino mocha~
enjoy my work and my beverage~
this stupid boy and girl sat a table away from me...
bloddy hell i know its raining outside~
when you guys are chatting~
please chat la~
dont scream er conversation out as no one...bloody hell NO ONE
want to know what you guys talking about~
damn la~
keep it low wont kill~
speak good english yet looks wealthy behave like a low class organism~
get a life~

grrr!!!

so many people in love lately...
seasons of love i guess...
all come to me and share with me...
this time im jealous...
jealous came 1st...
then im happy...
cause

im happy that i can face this feeling of jealousy~
2nd
my friend that dont have a bf is now "taken"

"holla"

well nothing to do with love...
so i just mind my own business then~
haha^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**