**SeasOn of FeElinGs**









It was so cold this morning~
i
don't want to wake up under my
warm comfy blanket and take off my jacket...
feel a gentle light shine in from the window~
i wish someone is here beside me~that very moment~
a smile~a kiss~a hug~
that's so enough~more then just enough~


hug my rippo~and bolster~

**chap~chap**
get ready for work~

#i realize the more i push those stupid feeling aside...the more they come back#
ish~


it's likE whatever~ ok~

so another day i have to deal with design~

kinda sick of designing~

maybe its graphic so i feel sick~

haha~
im doing my best~ more then what I learn~

hello~
so so~ as i was saying~
went to starbucks again~
for coffee~
and you know what~
i kinda hate
go starbucks alone with laptop~
cause when you want to pee~

damn geram~no one can help you to look out for it~

haihz~
and you have to hold~holD~HOLD~
so dreadfuL~ again few of my friend~
dating again~
within this week~
6 of them get a bf already~

what the heLL~
haha~i guess this is lucky~

and good for them~

take them all~
take~

TAKE~

I DON'T WANT
I DON'T WANT

GET THEM OUT OFF MY FACE~


............


actually~
i need one~

its kinda tired already~


............

NO RAYRAY~

NO~DOLLYRAY
WON'T GIVE UP LIKE THAT~

HE IS STRONG AND THOUGH~
HE IS~


.........


ok~me against myself~

what a drama~
LOL much~
i need a break~seriously~
i thought i like busy life~ ye
s i do~

but i need a peace of my mind~

before another boost~
i want to borrow a car and drive around~
go to different mall~
walk and see~ enjoy a whole day~ with carefree issue~

i will give my mum a day like that too~
^^

well before that~
JOGOYA
AGAIN~
NEXT WEEK~
cant wait to see my friends already~ CLAIREEY~LYDIA~NAT~THINGY~YAOYAO~

IKIMASHIO~ haha

it's monsoon~
where feelings of sadness and sorrow~
rule this season~
begin a story that touch people heart~
make people look back~wh
at they have come through~
how much~ we have reached~

it's time~

where season has its' feeling~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**