**Line oh Line**

thanks to my beloved dad~
he paid so many years my phone bills~and his brain doesnt seems to understand what is
JUMLAH PERLU DIBAYAR...
this I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY went to pay just only Caj Semasa!!
i was like scream at him~cause this is like the second time i told him!!!
now he get my phone line cut!!!
when i need to go online the most!!!

erm i always need to go online all de time~
erhem~
STILL YEA!!!
he have to pay wert!!!
this is dad's job~
grrr~

well was buys with chirstmas model proposal~
and im like almost blind and died out~cause i dont know what can i do somemore for this lovely model~
LOL oh LOL

Natasha thanks for your T-shirts and key chain from new yorK

Love the green one the brown one dont really likE it~sorry >.<
but still appreciates it!!!

went to 1 utama for lucn with claireey adn olso lydia~
we blah so many about our future DESIGN COMPANY~
WAHLIAO~
CONQUER ASIA~
erm that was my dream line la~
wahahaha~

haihz~
come back to my work...
office is still recovering~bought in new stuff~and so la~
times up ~ have gotto run le
muacks guys~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**