**fashion Fushion**





























































































i attended my very 1st fashion show that held in Berjaya Times Square~
i saw so many handsome and beauty at the show~and some local stars~
and there was this singer name "Ding" dont know what~
haha~paise~
there were 2 performer i mean designer to do the show~
which is 1 is Academy and another is Key Ng the local designer~OH-MY-GOSH


im so in love Key Ng he in Person~
he is so cute~ he almost 30 le ba i guess~
he look so cute he is shorter then me~ but he look so manly cute~
oh my gosh~
i cant take my eyes off him for 1 second~
i really want to take pic with him!!!
SoSo so so badly~
but i dont dare~ he was smiling to me at the exit~


my heart was like beating so fassssssssssssssssssssssst
>.<>
im like starring at my feet >.<
so sad!!!
why i dont take the chance to take a pic with him!!!
T.T
why oh why!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where are you my courage??!!

his smile is so sweet~like wayney~haha~should show off to him~
muahaha~

so the picture above is how the show looks like~
im proud to participate this kind of invited only fashion show~^^yeah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**