**e. Co Branded**

well the name for the shop is now set~

e. Co Branded

well CHOICE is somehow i don't know~not economic, not echo enough, not electric shocking enough~
not because I'm a sore-loser or something just that my feelings tells me CHOICE sounds better and suitable for a boutique or a shop~
somehow out of sudden my aunt might bring in vendors that selling electronic stuff~
so from a boutique~
it become a shop that sell more then just fashion...
it's like everything under one roof~
just that we don't have a roof but ceiling instead~

at the same time de shop also want to do something with environment friendly concept~
(oh please)~
but yet i agree this spirit and theme
SAVE THE MOTHER NATURE
that's why i didn't litter anymore~
but when I'm still a kiddo~
yea~
i did
DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU NEVER DID BEFORE~

I MISS SOMEONE~
you know who it is~

It's MY BED~
i want to sleep so so badly~
im like a living mummy~
my head is like fishing infront of my laptop~
no matter how hard i try not to~
my sis is coming to stay over tonight~
well didnt see him since PC fair~

jie oh jie~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**