**counting Down 4**


IVAN oh the copy dog~ blek~
its another beautiful monday~
(yea right)

so far its ok la~ busy as always~ but i like busy~
can keep my time running~fast!!
better to sit down on a chair~almost fall into sleep~ @.@
dreadful!!!

i met another new friend~i mean MSN~
he is kinda creepin me out DUE TO

we have too too too too too TOO MUCH in COMMON~spooky in another way!!

ok ~
he is 19 im 20~ here different BUT : ~

we both are IAD student
we both stay in Sri Petaling
we both are Hakka that can't sPeak hakka
we both are the Eldest
we both Don't like our Dad
we both have same hair problem~ we both curly hair when our hair is short!! ~.~ so we decide to let it long and straighten it~ yea WE BOTH DID THE SAME THING (O.O)"
He was KBU student now Saito
argh!!!
and we both like TvXq Too~ he like Hero wherelse im U-Know nah^^ (mei someone wanna fight with you)

his name is IVAN btw~

O.O scary right?? too much in common makes me wonder is it someone cloning me behind my back~
what can i say when im HOT leh~?

oh well *flipping my hair**

people have a movie call freaky friday~ i have my own call freaky monday~ O.o"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**