**counting Down 1~** HAPPY 200 ANNIVERSARY

well oh well~ one more thing to go~
haha~ this post is the 200 post that i archieve~

so~


"IT'S RAY'S SECRET CHAMBER 200 POSTS ANNIVERSARY!!!!!"



YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH~
WAH WAH WAH WAH~



say goodbye to before say i to after~
well actually is say hi to the future say bye to the past~



well 200 post might not be as many as someone due to my interest of blogging
is not rosing for past few years untill i step into college~
thanks claireey for inspiring me~

well was quite busy for the past 2 days~
task have to be done~
proposal yada yada~man~
so its all about busy lifestyle~
and i love it~
i love to see my desk stack up with piles of files and research
labtop and PC on my desk
1 for design and another for proposal~
haha

well found another 2 common things~
me and ivan~
LOL

we both have the lips of angelina~
when we eat sth spicy~we will whine up with thick lips le~

and we both born on 6th~ just taht im may
he is nov

ooi ah stop copying me k~
im so sending you a law letter k
it's not easy~try to be another gorgeous me *flippin my hair*

well realize another friend of mine love dacing~
people doing salsa wei~
OH MY!!!
dancing king~
his name is UNIQUE~
TATA his name is~
going to singapore for competition~
well GOOD LUCK ya^^

everyone is having their dreams in hand~
but then again~
where is mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**