**Almost Left BEHIND**

sheesh...talk about close call...

well should give her a good and dramatic introduction...

tala la la...

it's my CLUMSIEST YET SAYANG ME de AUNTY...MRS.HELEN CHAI...

WELL-OH-WELL
HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEND?!

ok cut the drama...
well was their at Hartmas follow my aunt to meet her client...well as usual i just go there and
accompany her...then i just Starbucking over there...blogging ah~msning ah...enjoy my day...
well there was some drama...
there is these few people were snapping picture with there bazooka~
the model name raymond~keep yell and yell...make me look up numerous time untill im like...
numb already...
-.-
then there was this cute lil baby opposite me in his granny arm~keep baby talking 2 me...
^^ it was like...SHUT UP LA!!!
kidding nia ~haha so cute...i walk there and pad his lil head~
his a mix oh~malay with kadahzhan...

i wonder why my aunt was taking so long...
BUT i didnt message her...
then she called...

"ray...i totally forget about you...i almost leave without you...im turning back now..meet me at the main gate..."

i was like huhz~
then i rush my self to pack the lappy~etc

then i want to go to the loo...
funny thing happened...
to reach the toilet i have to walk pass a Gameboy counter...selling all sorts of game stuff...
this dude was actually back facing me...then i m like walking pass...he start twisting turn around and look at me...
i was like okaay~
then i walk out again...pass by again...he look at me again...
wonder what is he looking at~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**