**CRAZY SUN + CRAZY WeATHER**

**CRAZY SUN + CRAZY WeATHER**

what can i say~about my labour day~i figured out a lot of things~
not to mention the freakig hot weather that is burning hot~
thank god no college or anything~if not i'll turn into ashes~
getto stay at home baby sitting my sis~
Lucky to hide away from the CRAZY SUN~

lying on the sofa in the noon~realize that labour day is also a husband and wife day~
for the people that can read chinese ya~
Labour day in mandarin means 劳工节~劳工 simillar to 老公 (husband)
so in mandarin we say as lao gong jie~
as for husband we say as lao gong as well!!
Lao Gong Jie (劳工节) in english is Labour day~
so in mandarin we call wife LAO PO almost simillar with LA BOUR~
haha so its also husband and wife day in the other way~LOLz

today is like so free~my mind is like going around and think alot of stuff~
and how i make it come true~or so ~
about my future~study~works~everything seems so blur at the sudden~
although me myself clearly know what i want~just that some uncertain in my mind bah~

well the weather is crazy make my skin go crazy as well~im so sacred that my face is going to be crazy~argh~please DONT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**