**Kisses On Your ForeHead**

**Kisses On Your ForeHead**

Tonight is cold, perhaps raining is the reason why...
it's cold outside, but inside is colder...
the gap is getting bigger at the second, but will also closer by the next second...
it's like an on and off button...

he wasn't the one to be blaimed...
it's just me, never realize my heart already missed him like no tomorrow..
distance between us...
duty of ours...
stretching us a part~
i wish the time you by myside were never end~
all i have now~
is just the beautiful memories playing in my head~
to accompany me~

you tell me that you never leave me at all~
because you are still in my heart~
and i'm sure of it...
knowing you stress alot with your new time table and also your examination...
all i can do is listen to your grudge and do nothing
sometimes i feel useless though~

but you always there to cheer me up~
so i shall do the same thing as well~
to you my dear~
a Kiss On Your Forehead~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**