**UntiLL When?**

**UntiLL When?**

memories still wondering around my head, but it's so empty as if there is no meaning to me...
the temperature, warm suppose to be felt, somehow chilling down...
so cold like an ice cube...
i once again read all over again my memories...so sweet...but had come to an end...

i regret that i ever wanted a relationship...
when you have it in your hand...so many things become so beautiful...
and now its gone...black and white seems to take over my world that was once blossoming with colourful flower...
i look outside from my office...
i saw 2 birds is on the tree..standing closed together...
i smiled calmly this time, tears never seems to have any reaction already...
i'm still soaking and hiding myself in the memory, havent step out from the truth that he had already left...
he meant too much to me....and i just cant let go like that...
takes time...but untill when...
again i feel my heart again...
although the pain is gone...wound still here...
and i realize that im a person that always hard to forget things...
hard to let go...

because i always keep it so closed to me...
i'm here to learn...learn to be able to take and let go....
but then again...
untill when can i able to master the skills...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**