**new planner...new life**

**new planner...new life**


at last i get my new palnner...from startbucks^^v


"uga saga, uga saga"
after 17 cup of coffee and a piece of pastry, i get my littleplanner nah^^
cover that made out of wood, and a paper bag as a cover and to keep in...
basically it really give a very natural taste kind of feelings...
like me


naturally beauty and elegant yet arrogant,
edgy yet fierce, couture and fashionable,
cute yet adorable, fabulous and marvelous,
clever and intelligent...
wakakaka....
here is how my planner looks like la^^

1st pic is the cover the bag i mention
2nd pic is the planner i mentioned
i have the planner in my hand but....
do i have the power to plan?
or let the god do my planning...instead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**