**TOtally**

**TOtally**

"It's like totally"
been using this word like ever since...

basically today drive all the way to college...
the college totally went wrong...
no car park...
AT ALL...
first time ever in my life
i have to park almost a miles away from the freaking college gates...
i walk under the hot sun...it's totally burning my skin...
and I'm totally annoyed...

before that was annoyed by my friend
that dufuss ask me to pick him up and then ends up he himself can't wake up...
i was like totally piss but like whatever this is his problem not mine~
don't give a damn...later my skin get old...

show my model today to SOong...
he's damn cool having class with him don't feel like its a tutoring class or what...
it's like a sharing seesion with him...
we talk not only our work but some Extra knowledge that u can never get else where...
we talk about internship...
we talk about some experience from his past internship...
he says it'll be better to join the international company instead of SDN BHD
so he's like totally cool and awesome
and moreover his knowledge about our industry its like oh my god
a living encyclopedia...
haha
rock~
totally...
should get to spend more time with my friend...
so i wont regret at all..
wakaka
oki doki
by the way its our beloved jinchi's birthday today

planned a surprise party for her
wakaka
anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAY jiichi

CHEERS!!!!
(totally)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**