**Wrap up...4 months HoLidays**

**Wrap up...4 months holidays**

my college come and go like that~
from May till End of August~
4 moths seems long but in reality calculation...
its like only 118days...
but problems and matters wont only happens to be only 118 cases...
but more bah(^^)'

somehow~miserable or not it really depends on the way you look at it...
i took all of it as granted...
happy or sad I'll make it okay~

what happened during this holiday...
nothing can compare my 1 and a half month of relationship~
it was shinning on top of my life~
after being single for a long time~
finally thought of meet up a Mr.Right~
yet we begin~
yet it ends~
it just come and go like winds~never stay for long~although i pray...
still~

it was a MSN chat lead us to meet...
on 25th of June we chat~
on 26th of June we met~
we thought to work on a relationship~
yes it happen but now it's just part of my story...

all the sweet thing I'm looking for...
all the time of being alone~thought of someone to be there for me...
somehow he have gotta go already...
why don't i let him go~
when he is just dropping by to deliver my wishes...

i hate him...i can't help it...and yet love him
thought of celebrating 2months of anniversary...
somehow~it's just a burned ash perished in winds~
so many plan seems to happen that I'm going through it all by myself~
in the future...

THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND
THANKS FOR KISSING ME
THANKS FOR CARRY ME ON YOUR BACK
THANKS.....FOR LOVING ME ONCE...
you may go now~
I'll be okay I'll miss you~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**