**if SO...**

when moons n stars startin 2 take their place...
it's time for us to rest...
but i din bcuz i cant stop myself fromm missin u...
do you know how much i miss u...
like a knife stab into my heart...
i cant fall asleep so i take a walk in my flower garden...
i look up into the dark sky...
i can see a lot of stars accompany the lonely moon...
suddenly...
a shoooting stars fly across the sky...i take the chace n make a wish...
dearest plz take care...i cant say more than that as i fell a tears slide down on my cheek...
i will try to be strong so please no worries...If so...
come back don let me think of u...
let me bring u 2 de temple's ceremony like we use 2 do...
sing a long...pray to god...blessin us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**