**4get it~**

something that could not be ask for...no matter how hared u asked...
its still the same~
WAIT...is what i can do...
sitting on a chair near the window~try to wait u appears~
but u came n leaved~
why?
i ask again...no answer...silent...
only the sound of wind~
i'm starring blindly towards a direction~
try 2 find a way out ...sadly something block me out~


Finally,
i saw u...again...
this time~u laugh at me...
i cant believe my eyes~
i was so sad n crying...
my body fulled of scar...
4 trying 2 get lose~
but i failed...

U hv gone once more...
infront of my eyes...
i cant believe it~wats goin on?
i ask again...
silent...i cant heard sound nor voice~
even the sound of wind~
unbelievable~
i laugh at myself this time~


bcuz i was blind all this time...
n i finally woke up from this fantasies...
its jus a myth or i can say lies..
its ok...
its over...
thats it...
4get it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**