**Thailand Retreat - Part 5 **

the finale of this post has dragged on for almost forever... because i dont want to forget it...
by reliving it in my mind, doing so I would be able to remember forever... because that was the best trip I have ever had
countless magical moment and magical encounter...

those blessing are just seamlessly beautiful...

Back to my trip... that evening that i spent in the cabin, had green curry chicken spaghetti where its utterly petite costed rm20... i must say it is a little overprice despite this is a train meal etc.
the night was rainy, and somehow i felt that the night seems a to come rather early... i remember clearly how i was sitting and looking out to the view... where everything moved towards the opposite direction...背道而驰,相反的

I woke up to the beautiful morning in Bangkok, sipping coffee, packing up my things, and walk out of the sweet cabin with handful luggage and bags and a heavy ass back pack... tried to get myself a grab at the train station... came to my surprise, no grab service are allow in the station, therefore i have no choice but to grab a cab to my stay...

it took me 30 minutes to my stay because the traffic is a little pack at the time and i must say...
WHAT A NOT SO PLEASANT SURPRISE
**smirk**
base on the image given from the host of my stay in SIAMOTIF Boutique Hotel, I felt like aim off for a Treasure Hunting Game, step by step following the clue to find my treasure... of course it doesnt go down easily without a surprise... that i actually encounter something in my way... AN ENORMOUS MILLIPEDE...OH MY GOD... IT IS BIGGER THAN A GERMAN SAUSAGE... and its oogling its way... like ewwww so scary...not 1 i ran to but 2 instead.... dear god...

after all surprises... i found you

Gallery image of this property

and it was beautiful
greeted by Ning the assistant to the host, coming out with a sunny smiley and received a welcome drink and seated at the front house... the house is absolutely amazing and beautiful, comfortable and nostalgic... i was awe in its traditional design and details of the house....

Gallery image of this property

this is front of house where i was told by the host which is the owner of the house, that this part of the building is the original section where she grew up in... and i must say... it looks absolutely amazing

I cant be more grateful, reason being I showed up earlier than ive informed the host... so they havent set the room up yet... without further ado, they sent 2 of their staff to get the room ready for me... they are so sweet...Mai walked up to me and check on me, and i told her that i came back From Chiang Mai from an overnight train... and she offered me a breakfast right away... while waiting for my breakfast... i went to explore a little bit of the house...and what can i say?

Image may contain: indoor

each angle or corner of the house is spectacular...

and so they said breakfast is an important meal, they are not playing at all... TADAA

Image may contain: food

it is simple, and doesn't seems anything near extravaganza however it is a very traditional hearty meal

Image may contain: one or more people, eyeglasses and indoor

Sipping a cup coffee under this beautiful weather...
when im done with my meal, the room is ready... so i took a nice shower simmering myself in the bathtub... and a power nap to recharge myself... comfy i must say... very comfy... for the very first time i showered without listening to music but the water lapping sound of the river... bird chirping and cruising boat... came and gone... a sudden buzz then follow by peace... it's almost like my life... SUDDEN...

Image may contain: one or more people

i woke up after 2 hours napping and i woke up and settle some of my freelancing.... and i had the very first chat with this stranger whom refer me as a Sir... while she saw what i did with my laptop... wondering what i did for a living... i will tell you more about this stranger as what I've encountered are beyond magical...

so i decided to go for last final shopping spree to get souvenir for my friends and family... so i went to the nearest shopping mall which only rook me minutes to reach... and of course what's the rush... just to avoid traffic of course... so i bought a bunch of snacks and whatsoever... and some porky products... did i ever told you that the porky in Thailand is absolutely magical...

so i walked back to the hotel after the driver dropped me off, the sky is getting dark and wind starts howling, rain is coming... so i speed up my pace and i was hold back because their 2 doggy fighting with each other... WHAT A JOURNEY... so the people from the neighborhood hushed them away... and i quicken my steps, because rain is literally falling...Ning rushed to the rescue and open the gate for me and both of us are utterly amaze by the part that I made it back on time... the rain came so suddenly, and i have helped them to shut the panel and window... as the rain water come splashing into the living hall...



















in a day... i've seen the scene of the bright day light and rainy day... while gazing at the rain, the host offer me an affogato


Image may contain: outdoor and water
























where she took a candid of mine...


Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and water
























and of course the cozy air after the rain by the river... when the rain stops... i walked up to the 3rd floor of the house... sitting on the balcony... overlooking the river... watching boat cruising up and down just to bring people back to their home... to their family... i always find something peculiar in Thailand... it is so familiar to me and yet not so at the same time...

after my tea time...rain subsided and i wonder around the house checking at things...and the balcony i ready for me to enjoy the sunsets... with a beer in my hand and bag of porky sausages... i called my mom and my friend whom introduce me this hotel... and totally not a stranger at all... i never felt so peaceful before... how can i not have a life like that? or maybe i can just that I am not ready?

after that, i went down and think of what to have for dinner... and to realize that they serve dinner as well from the kitchen... so another stranger also decided to dine in...

now the long awaited surprise...



















the girl behind me, her name is Bethany, she is from Chicago, born in 1988, May 6th... yes, we shared the same birthday... im from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and she is from Chicago USA... who know i would run into another person and share the same birthday together... this is a magical encounter and i guess nobody would have that chances and such blessing to have such luck to have meet somebody or someone that have the same birthday... we were in so much disbelief... but i guess it is what we call faith... and thank God for such amazing surprises...

the first night ended in a bunch of laughter and heart to heart talk by the river... did you know i get freak out by the bat whom live on the banana tree in the house garden? that is scary! but yet amazing...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**