** this life...**

if you ever ask me if i have anything that i can celebrate , actually there are tons of reason for me to be happy and content with...

if you ever ask me if i am happy, i can tell you that somehow sadness covered most of my happiness

many people started their life with a very "normal" format ; where there's boys and girls ; circle of life blah blah blah... instead of that format ; God decided to made a joke for me... if  God never made mistakes... i wonder what am i? a girl that traps in a male figure... fell in love with the guy that always live a normal life... I wanted the same as well, but instead im never here nor there... 

i miss that crazy night we had, dancing and hugging each other, i kissed his cheek, and of course nothing happen... i guess nothing ever will... that steamboat night that only 4 of us... my parents, him and myself... i truly appreciate that short but yet filled with warmth and basically gave me a bit of what ive been yearning for...

love that i cant get ... and yet i bump into it again and again

im on a very strict diet that made me always hungry and this gave me a bad emotional control... i get piss easily... i mean very easy... and yet i dont have a choice because ive signed up for this diet regime which cost me shit load of money and i cannot fail... that would totally defeat the purpose of my diet for this 2 months down the road... 

my body weight... sth i have constantly worry about... a war that never ends

ive seen so many unfairness at work... renown or not, this industry is a total disappointment... just full of shit... i can no longer withstand such nonsense... therefore i decided to move on... so i can be happy once again... 

this life just keeps getting weirder as you go... isnt it? sometimes you just dont know if this life is worth living for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**