**recuerdame**

 Please remember me
What is more important than yourself especially when you are basically a single entity walking on this surface
But one day you will eventually find someone worth losing part of yourself in order to be a whole again with another part of him or her
Since you ar me not the one, why linger at the same place pastering on the sadness of NOTHING
I really like you, I really do in fact I wish I can love you instead 😂
Shower you with my love and tender caring, cater you all of me just to put that smile on you, listening to every words of yours, regardless it’s silly or make senses ; happy or sad ; chase away those tiredness and restore you with so much power by myself

However our story is written differently , we will eventually become passerby and I care too much to make everyone happy but myself... however it’s time to put those silly idea away...

I’m faded because of many things but I know mainly because of you. As I’m trying to fit myself into your eyes by being someone else... isn’t that silly enough to make a joke... well that joke has gotta end now... looking dumb enough...

I owe myself and apology and this Sad Movie needs a grand finale, and time is here

Put this single act drama to a good stop and put myself back together again... take a bow now to the non existing audiences and applause to myself...

Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

**JoGoya 2nd Time in This yeaR**

** 练习 **